Cream for leather shoes: the essential in the new dandy beauty case
Cream for leather shoes here as it was applied
Dear gentlemen, the same beauty routine you dedicate to the care of your person you’ll have to use for your shoes. The leather of shoes, in fact, is not very different from the one of your face. Even shoes need their beauty elixir, we are talking about the cream for leather shoes. But it requires some care to apply it : it’s a real ritual. You can recognize a true gentleman by some stylish details. Choosing a nice pair of shoes isn’t enough , the important is to keep them in a perfect condition . To reach the target, here some tips to follow.
Luxury shoe care kit by Franceschetti
Cream for leather shoes step by step
- Before applying the cream for leather shoes , you have to clean upper and stitchings with a soft bristle brush, in order to bring down the dust accumulated by walking
Cleaning of the shoe illustration by Ilaria Cheloni
- Remove laces to prevent the cream can get them dirty
- Stretch the leather of the shoe by inserting a wooden shoetree. It allows the cream to penetrate the leather , nourishing it and bringing the shoes back to their original brightness
- Now you have to choose the most suitable cream for your shoes. The color of the cream must be as close as possible to the leather’s color of the shoe that you are going to clean
- Apply a little quantity of product and spread it all-over the upper with the aid of a soft cloth
Cream for leather shoes: how to apply it. Illustration by Ilaria Cheloni
- Leave the cream on the shoe for at least 15 minutes , so that it can deeply penetrate the leather
- Dab with a soft cloth to remove the excess of cream
- Finally, remember that the cream for leather shoes enhances their color, it should be used when the same becomes opaque and, unlike the polish, not too often (about every three weeks).
Necessary for shoe care. Illustration by Ilaria Cheloni
- This type of treatment is suitable only for leather shoes and not for the suede ones, that need different attention
Would you ever thought a simple cream could extend the life of your shoes? Yes … even shoes, they need cuddles.